Volunteer AT GirlEmpowered
The GirlEmpowered Team depends on volunteers to provide girls with the best educational, leadership and entrepreneurship experiences. Volunteers come to us with various skill sets from a wide range of backgrounds. Whether you are 18 or 100, a student or established professional, single or married, have children or no children, male or female – there is a place for you to guide girls in discovering their personal best!
Think it’s a full year commitment? Think again! Whether you volunteer for one hour or one year, you’ll have fun while inspiring and mentoring girls, teaching a new skill, building long-lasting friendships, giving back to the community, and being recognized and celebrated for your contributions to girl empowerment, while also adding to your own personal development. We will provide all the necessary resources and training.
Reasons why you Should Volunteer for GirlEmpowered
1. Opportunity to be part of a vibrant & passionate girls & women empowerement team
2. Network & interact with oustanding women and industry & government leaders
3. Build substantial experience in the development of girl-child education and women enterprise
4. Future paid employment opportunities.
5. Mentorship opportunity from the girlempowered team, advisors and mentors
6. Incredible resume-booster for job searches.
7. Put your talents into good use while acquaring new skills
8. Boost your career options especially in the area of women empowerment and 9. human capital development.
9. Get the opportunity to impact and transform the lives girls in Ghana and across Africa.
10. Receive a certificate of recognition for your contribution to girl empowerment